What caused my new neighbor to run with the wind to my house?
On March 22, 2007 while walking my dog I visited my new neighbors an elderly couple. I learned that they did not completlely move because of their house that is still on the market for over one year now. I asked them about St. Joseph and they told me that it didnot work. As a matter of fact at their present property there are many St. Joseph's buried in the ground. I told them of a secret that works if they believe.
What was the secret that caused my neighbor to run to my house excitedly?
On Friday March 23, 2007 I heard my door bell rang. I was not expecting any visitor or the mailman that early in the day so I was a bit hesitant to get up from my office. The door bell continued ringing and I went to the door to answer it. It was my new neighbor I visited on Thursday. He had in his hand a notepad leaf. He said "My wife told me to come and tell you that it works." He said. The notepad read "We want to sell our house." This man was beside himself. He was estatic. "I don't know what gets into Peggy this morning but she wrote this down and in about two hours the phone rang. We got an offer on our house. It works." He said.
I told my neighbor of an old secret to write down what they want to happen. I told them it works. Journaling makes things manifest fast if you believe. It has to do with faith, wish, desire and a strong intention for things to manifest. Try it and see what happen. Get your copy of Intuitive Creative Journal today with a load of bonuses and write your success story of your manifestation.
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://everywomancontest.blogspot.com">
0 comments:
Post a Comment