How to stay on track in difficult times
Have you ever had doubts inflicted by friends when you're ready to take that big step in your life? Your friends told you that you're crazy when you spill the beam of moving and doing something different. Trying to change your stagnant situation didn't help the least because your friends didn't see the benefit of you moving on.
Trying to let go can cause pain
The unknown is my playground. Embracing change is what I'm about. I like to take chances with faith in achieving my goals. I don't have anything to lose. The only thing I'll lose is not trying. Have you ever done something out of the norm? You even had people convincing you to abandon your idea. You continued on your path because of your conviction. Well, this is something I can relate to.
The Pay off Stepping Out in Faith
I've done and achieve incredible things stepping out on faith without having any contingency. I didn't rely on assurance and contingencies. I did my part by getting everything I need in place before I took my journey.
The Reward of having Faith
I kept on track, stayed focus and my reward was in tack. You too can have this same experience. Have faith and stay focused on your dreams. Believe in yourself and what you can accomplish. Stay true to yourself and don't give up. Persistence is a winner. Take care and hope to hear about you fulfilling your dreams. Thanks for reading.
Copyrighted © 2009 by Annmarie Edwards
0 comments:
Post a Comment