Thursday, August 6, 2009 | By: Dr. Annmarie Edwards

Angel Appearances Is On The Rise In Time Of Recession


Heart warming stories of angels appearances are popular weekly feature of the Woman's World Magazine column with Dr. Doreen Virtue. My angel encounter blew my mind away.


Angels Encounter

Have you ever had an encounter with an angel? Probably you do and don't even realize it. Angels come in different forms and sometimes take on human likeness. The Bible talks about angels as messengers bringing good tidings. In times of crisis, they make their appearances. Who are these beings and what do you know about them?


Astonishing stories of Angels Appearance


Woman's World Magazine readers share their amazing stories of angels encounter in Dr. Doreen Virtue weekly column. The stories are uplifting, and touch your soul. Angels are everywhere to aid you in your time of need. You've to ask for help and they will come and aid you. You never know the help you received in the past was from an angel.


My Angel Story


I had many encounters with angels but this one in particular blew my mind. This happened in 1998 the year I had the most challenge. It was a Saturday morning and the day was beautiful. It was about 10:00 a.m in the morning when I went to the bank. I was the only person in the parking lot when I parked my car.


What I saw blew my mind


I went to the ATM and pulled some cash from my account. As I pushed opened the door of the bank, I saw someone in my car. I was shocked and I began to look for other cars to make sure it wasn't my car. In disbelief, I went to the front of my car and peered through the windshield. I saw the angel sitting in the driver's seat. Our eyes locked for an instance and then the presence faded.

The whole day I was in shock of my meeting with the angel. I wasn't afraid or anything. I felt from that moment on that whatever problem I was going through there was someone watching out for me. I felt peaceful from that day on knowing that there is always some unseen person helping me through my problems.


According to Dr. Doreen Virtue, "Your angels never judge you. They love you unconditionally!"


Well that’s the news for now. Please pass this post on to your friends and tell them to share some of their angel stories with you. Thank you for reading and I will see you soon. Blessings! Stay tuned for more stories from Mrs. Laughingpants.

Copyrighted © 2009 by Annmarie Edwards

0 comments: